A complete trip that includes a 4x4 vehicle to enjoy the trip and visit the Arenal Volcano, the hanging bridges of La Fortuna and the beaches of Manuel Antonio.
On the first day, the 4x4 vehicle will be delivered to the hotel in San Jose for you to continue at your leisure.We continue our tour to the Northern Zone of the country where the Arenal Volcano National Park is located, with its majestic colossus, which captivates those who visit it and invites you to go hiking, hanging bridges, canopy, hot springs and different walks in the vicinity.
Departure to Manuel Antonio in the Central Pacific, during your route you can visit different beaches in the area, visit the port of Puntarenas, observe the crocodiles in the famous bridge of Tárcoles admiring these millenary creatures and visit the Manuel Antonio National Park with a tropical rainforest with plenty of birds, mammals, different types of monkeys and marine fauna.
On the last day at the indicated time, departure to the Juan Santamaria Airport in Alajuela for your flight back to your country of origin. Delivery of the vehicle at the offices near the airport and then you will be given free transfer to the airport. Arrival at the place of origin and end of the trip.
Travel Packing Checklist
Plastic bag to protect cameras
Winter season: capes or ponchos
Comfortable and light clothing
Hat or cap
Conditions and cancelation policy
If you want to report the trip, there is no cost as long as there is no price increase in the services, but you must pay the supplement, if it is for a flight cancellation or an illness due to a pandemic issue, it is enough to send us a document stating it and just pay the transfer cost for the refund.
Any modification or cancellation of reservation can be made by phone or mail.
- Plus 25 days before the date of the circuit, you pay a penalty of 3% of the price of the pass for the management costs.
- If you book and cancel between 24 and 20 days before the date of arrival, there is a penalty of 5% the price of the pass.
- If you cancel between 19 and 15 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 40% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel 14 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 50% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel between 14 and 8 days before the date of arrival, there will be a deduction of 75% u total
- If you cancel 7 days before the date of arrival, there will be a penalty of 100% of the total reservation.
- If the client does not show up at the time for the tour booked, 100% of the prepaid price will be charged.