Corcovado National Park is the third best park in the world according to the National Geographic, in terms of biodiversity. You will explore it like never before with walks and observation of flora and fauna, waterfalls.
The adventure will begin at your hotel in San José where you will take our transportation at 3:00am. Once in Sierpe, we will enjoy a delicious breakfast to prepare you for the day's adventure. The next part of the trip will begin at 8:00 am in Sierpe where we will take the boat that will take us to the Corcovado National Park, lasting approximately one hour sailing through the Térraba-Sierpe Wetland, the largest in Central America, here the adventure will begin. through the Osa Peninsula, an area with a large number of tropical habitats from coastal wetlands to humid and cloud forests of great natural wealth.
Upon arrival at the San Pedrillo Station we will begin to explore the trails, with the opportunity to see White-faced monkeys, congos, and spider monkeys, as well as a wide variety of birds and many other animals. After the walk, a picnic-style table will be prepared for lunch on the beach and then approximately return to Sierpe, where you will take our land transportation again to return to San José.
Travel Packing Checklist
Plastic bag to protect cameras
Refillable water bottle
Winter season: capes or ponchos
Do not carry valuables or cash
Personal hygiene items
Comfortable and light clothing
Hat or cap
Conditions and cancelation policy
If you want to report the trip, there is no cost as long as there is no price increase in the services, but you must pay the supplement, if it is for a flight cancellation or an illness due to a pandemic issue, it is enough to send us a document stating it and just pay the transfer cost for the refund.
Any modification or cancellation of reservation can be made by phone or mail.
- Plus 25 days before the date of the circuit, you pay a penalty of 3% of the price of the pass for the management costs.
- If you book and cancel between 24 and 20 days before the date of arrival, there is a penalty of 5% the price of the pass.
- If you cancel between 19 and 15 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 40% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel 14 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 50% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel between 14 and 8 days before the date of arrival, there will be a deduction of 75% u total
- If you cancel 7 days before the date of arrival, there will be a penalty of 100% of the total reservation.
- If the client does not show up at the time for the tour booked, 100% of the prepaid price will be charged.