Adrenaline fans will enjoy "running" class III and IV rapids, at the same time they will be able to appreciate a tropical rainforest with all its flora and fauna, its waterfalls, its great forests and animal life make this trip an ideal combination to get to know our tropical rainforest.
The river trip lasts approximately 3 to 4 hours, we will run famous rapids such as Cimarron, Alto and Bajo Huacas and Dos Montañas and we include a rest in our own camp. There we have a delicious lunch and enjoy the spectacular view from the viewpoint that we have in the place and then continue navigating the river until we arrive to Siquirres where a bus will be waiting for you to return to San Jose.
This tour is pure adrenaline and for ages 12 to 14 years old.
What to bring: Shorts, swimsuit, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps and sun block. You should bring extra clothes and a towel to change at the end of the tour.
Travel Packing Checklist
Plastic bag to protect cameras
Winter season: capes or ponchos
Do not carry valuables or cash
Personal hygiene items
Comfortable and light clothing
Conditions and cancelation policy
If you want to report the trip, there is no cost as long as there is no price increase in the services, but you must pay the supplement, if it is for a flight cancellation or an illness due to a pandemic issue, it is enough to send us a document stating it and just pay the transfer cost for the refund.
Any modification or cancellation of reservation can be made by phone or mail.
- Plus 25 days before the date of the circuit, you pay a penalty of 3% of the price of the pass for the management costs.
- If you book and cancel between 24 and 20 days before the date of arrival, there is a penalty of 5% the price of the pass.
- If you cancel between 19 and 15 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 40% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel 14 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 50% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel between 14 and 8 days before the date of arrival, there will be a deduction of 75% u total
- If you cancel 7 days before the date of arrival, there will be a penalty of 100% of the total reservation.
- If the client does not show up at the time for the tour booked, 100% of the prepaid price will be charged.
1- If you have a COVID case, you can reschedule the trip at no additional cost as long as there are no price increases in the services, otherwise the additional fee will be paid, applicable due to flight cancellations or illness due to a pandemic, they will only assume the cost of the transfer for the return of the money. 2- Any change or cancellation of reservation can be made by phone or email. 3- If they cancel more than 5 days before the tour date, a penalty of 5% of the package price is paid for management costs. 4- If you cancel between 4 and 5 days before the arrival date there is a retention of 10% of the price of the Tour 5- If you cancel 3 days before the arrival date, there is a penalty of 100% of the total reservation. 6- If the client does not show up on time for the reserved Tour, 100% of the prepaid price will be charged.