This ultralight flight tour is a thrilling way to observe the beauty of Marino Ballena National Park and the Uvita mountains. Fly for a minimum of 60 minutes (you can split it into 30 minutes each for two people). During the flight, you'll be accompanied by an experienced pilot who will guide you over the park and mountains. You'll have the opportunity to see the park's beaches, the Whale's Tail, and the Uvita mountains from a unique perspective that not many people has had the privilege to experience. We take off and land in Uvita.
Travel Packing Checklist
Do not carry valuables or cash
Comfortable and light clothing
Conditions and cancelation policy
If you want to report the trip, there is no cost as long as there is no price increase in the services, but you must pay the supplement, if it is for a flight cancellation or an illness due to a pandemic issue, it is enough to send us a document stating it and just pay the transfer cost for the refund.
Any modification or cancellation of reservation can be made by phone or mail.
- Plus 25 days before the date of the circuit, you pay a penalty of 3% of the price of the pass for the management costs.
- If you book and cancel between 24 and 20 days before the date of arrival, there is a penalty of 5% the price of the pass.
- If you cancel between 19 and 15 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 40% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel 14 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 50% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel between 14 and 8 days before the date of arrival, there will be a deduction of 75% u total
- If you cancel 7 days before the date of arrival, there will be a penalty of 100% of the total reservation.
- If the client does not show up at the time for the tour booked, 100% of the prepaid price will be charged.