[1 NIGHT, 2 DAYS] From Uvita and surroundings
Hike back into the past and experience the culture of the indigenous people of Terraba.
ONE DAY TOUR
- 9:00 AM: Starts from downtown Terraba
- 9:30 AM Hiking through the indigenous town of Terraba
- 10:30 AM Guided hike to a historical place called, “la Marca de la Abuela Ter, Cueva de los Duende, El Salto”. You will have the option to swim in the pond.
- 12:00AM Traditional lunch at the U-Kesvan Restaurant
- 13:30 PM Hike the natural paths within Rincón Ecologico Cultural Terraba where you will visit “The Giant of the woods”, Tilapia, a sugar cane mill, etc.
TWO DAYS, ONE NIGHT
The first day is the same as noted above continued with:
- 18:30PM- Dinner at the U-Kesvan Restaurant
- Evening: Conversation about Terraba indigenous culture. Enjoy a natural cocoa “guacal” and learn about the experiences of the indigenous ancestors.
- 7:30 AM-Breakfast at the U-Kesvan Restaurant
- 9:00 AM Country house waterfalls
- 11:00 AM Leave the cabins
|ONE DAY TOUR
||TWO DAYS, ONE NIGHT
|PRICE: $70 p/person
||PRICE: $140 p/person
|Includes: Tour guide, Entrance fee, and Lunch
||Includes: 1 night stay, Lunch, Dinner, Guide, Guided hike through Historic Site, the “la Marca de la Abuela Ter, Cueva de los Duende, El Salto”.
|Si desea alargar la estadía puede quedarse una noche y continuar con las actividades.