From San José | Duration: 12 hours
Soak in the thermal paths while admiring the magnificent Arenal Volcano before you.
- We will continue on our trip until we get to this wonder of nature. We will travel north and inevitably, we will make a stop in the famous town of Sarchi. It is internationally known as the Birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans.
- As we continue, we arrive to La Fortuna for lunch in a cozy restaurant right in front of the Arenal Volcano. This excellent location will allow us the best view to see any volcanic activity.
- A “must do” tour in Arenal for sure! This amazing light hike will take you to the very base of the volcano (still at a safe distance), to witness the magnificence of the almost perfectly conical 5479 ft tall Arenal Volcano. This giant is active since 1968, and even though it has been calmer lately it’s an outstanding adventure.
- During the hike, our well informed guides, will explain you all about the volcano: its activity periods, a little bit of history related to it and will show you some landmarks that has left over the years.
- Later, we will relax in one of the best thermal water places in the area where you will be able to enjoy an optional massage or other special treatment that must be reserved ahead of time.
- Last, a wonderful dinner will be served with a great view of the Volcano so you will not miss any opportunities to look out for the incandescent light explosions. After dinner, we will begin our return trip to the city of San Jose.
***Recommended: Swim suit, mosquito repellent, sweater, and towel
|Price: $225 p/person
||Round trip transportation
|Duration: 12 hours approximately
|From 7:30 AM-8:30 AM to 8:00 PM aprox.
|Without Volcane Tour :$160 p/person
||Entrance to hot springs
||Volcane tour with entrance fee