From San José | Duration: 8 horas
Test your endurance and your skills on this thrilling white water rafting experience set deep within the rain forest of Costa Rica.
- The Poas volcano, the Toro river winds 13 kms. (approx. 9 miles) through the canyon filled with dramatic scenery and heart pumping excitement. The Toro River offers some of Costa Rica’s best white water rafting with big waves, technical rapids, and continuous whitewater.
- Once we reach our destination, our trained/skilled guides will review the rules and safety guidelines to familiarize you with your participation as a paddler.
- Then we will take the PLUNGE and head down river. We will enjoy the spectacular scenery and a thrilling ride. Halfway through our journey, we will “re-fuel” on the river bank and enjoy some delicious tropical fruit while soaking in the tropical surroundings. At the end of our journey, a cold drink and dry towel will await you before a taking a short ride where you can change into dry clothes and have a delicious Typical Costa Rican lunch.
- Recommended Clothing:
- Shorts and t-shirt are best
- Bathing suit
- Secure shoes ( Sports Sandals and water shoes are best)
- Extra change of clothing for after the rafting
- Educational information
|Price: $99 p/person
||Transportation to and from a La Fortuna or San Jose hotel
|Duration: 8 hours approximately
||Bilingual certified guides
||Fruit and snacks on the river
|Tour departs daily at 8:30 AM and returns at 4:00 PM
||Ice cold drinks
|| Photo service available on most trips