A unique experience in Tortuguero spending a night in one of the most spectacular places in Costa Rica.
In the morning, we will pick you up at your hotel in San Jose to transfer you to the pier where we will take the boat to Tortuguero National Park, a unique place in the country that can only be accessed by boat, so from the beginning of the adventure, you will live an unforgettable experience, during the excursion, we will stop for a delicious breakfast, we will continue until we reach the quay where we will board the boat to the hotel sailing through the canals for about 2 hours, we will have a unique experience surrounded by a variety of flora and fauna of the humid tropical forest type of the region.
At our arrival, we will have breakfast. In the afternoon, we will visit the green turtle museum, a community organization for the conservation of green turtles that arrive from July to October, the beach and the small picturesque town of Tortuguero. Dîner à l'hôtel.
Le matin, à 5h45, nous partons pour une visite des canaux de Tortuguero, où vous serez serez captivés par la flore et la faune, apprécierez la nature dans toute sa splendeur en vous promenant dans les canaux à l'aube, et prendrez vos plus belles photos d'un lever de soleil caribéen.
At 7 o'clock in the morning, we will be back at the hotel to have our breakfast and prepare to leave by boat to the pier, where we will take the boat from the hotel to San Jose.
At 13 hours, arrival at the restaurant where we will have lunch, then we will continue
At 16 hours: arrival in San Jose and end of the excursion.
Travel Packing Checklist
Comfortable and light clothing
Hat or cap
Conditions and cancelation policy
If you want to report the trip, there is no cost as long as there is no price increase in the services, but you must pay the supplement, if it is for a flight cancellation or an illness due to a pandemic issue, it is enough to send us a document stating it and just pay the transfer cost for the refund.
Any modification or cancellation of reservation can be made by phone or mail.
- Plus 25 days before the date of the circuit, you pay a penalty of 3% of the price of the pass for the management costs.
- If you book and cancel between 24 and 20 days before the date of arrival, there is a penalty of 5% the price of the pass.
- If you cancel between 19 and 15 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 40% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel 14 days before the date of arrival, there is a deduction of 50% the price of the Tour.
- If you cancel between 14 and 8 days before the date of arrival, there will be a deduction of 75% u total
- If you cancel 7 days before the date of arrival, there will be a penalty of 100% of the total reservation.
- If the client does not show up at the time for the tour booked, 100% of the prepaid price will be charged.